Womens Fancy Shawl Outfit: PATTERNS ONLY
IMPORTANT! This product is ONLY for customers who have previously purchased a complete Womens Fancy Shawl Pattern Book from us and now only want "just the patterns" in a specific size.
To qualify, you need to locate the Order Number of your original Womens Fancy Shawl Pattern Book purchase, and enter that Order Number where indicated below.
(If you can't find your original Order Number, contact us and we'll help you find it.)
NOTE: If a qualifying Order Number is not entered, the order will NOT be filled until we can contact you for further information.
When you purchase the Womens Fancy Shawl Outfit: PATTERNS ONLY (Women Size 4/6 to 20/22) in your choice of size, you will receive ONLY the following items:
- Choice of one size of Womens customizable patterns from 4/6 to 20/22
- Three front and back bodice patterns: one each for shorter, regular, and longer torsos
- Three skirt patterns (based on bodice pattern chosen): one each for heights 5'2" to 5'4", 5'4" to 5'6", and 5'6" to 5'8"
- Three shawl patterns (based on bodice pattern chosen): one each for heights 5'2" to 5'4", 5'4" to 5'6", and 5'6" to 5'8"
- A set of cape patterns: one for curved and one for straight cut
- One vest pattern
- A set of sleeve patterns: one for short sleeves and one for long sleeves
- A set of legging patterns: one for curved and one for straight cut
- Patterns printed on sturdy white paper, not tissue paper (see picture in sidebar)
- A sheet of paper listing the items you need to buy to make the outfit in the size you chose
Note that this DOES NOT INCLUDE a notebook, instructions, or labeled PatternKeeper pouches, so you'll need to do that for yourself. All you will be receiving is the printed full-size patterns and a sheet of paper with the items to buy to make the outfit.
(The notebook system was created for people to have a library of our patterns that would keep all of the pieces and instructions together and in good condition, so we strongly recommend purchasing the full Womens Fancy Shawl Pattern Book for this reason.)
If you're not sure what size you need, you can look at the Womens Fancy Shawl Size Chart.